Stripping tool, for use with duplex POF. Special hand tool for high-quality stripping and dismantling of single and multi-wire cables, with an adjustable-length stop for consistent stripping.
• Adjustable stop length
• Form-fit stripping for difficult-to-remove insulating materials such as Teflon®, silicone, Radox®, Kapton®, and rubber
• Special cutting mode prevents pinching and deforming of cable ends
• Automatic release after full crimp cycle
• Chrome-plated or burnished tool body. Ergonomically designed two-component handles.
• Over 53 interchangeable blades available for different wire ranges
• Customized blade designs on request
RENNSTEIG WERKZEUGE, ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Made in Germany
Rennsteig Part No. 708 229 3
More information on this product is available from the OEM here