High-precision, heavy-duty crimping tool, with die set for hex diameters 3.0mm, 4.95mm, and 6.5mm. More than 400 die sets are available for this tool, as well as special locators.
Length: 7 7/8 in
Weight: 1.9 lbs
• High-precision ratchet mechanism for complete crimps
• Parallel crimping performance for even crimps
• 1.2 metric tons of pressure at crimping face, with minimal hand effort
• Interchangeable high-precision crimping die set
• Interchangeable locator for precision positioning of terminals
Available components for PEW12 Crimp System
Crimping Die Sets
Every type and size of terminal requires its own crimp die set. Using a die set specifically designed for it ensures a solid connection that will give optimal conductivity.
A locator not only holds the terminal in place on the wire so it can be crimped in place, but it also positions the terminal precisely so each crimp is in the desired place every time.
RENNSTEIG WERKZEUGE, ISO 9001:2008 certified company
Made in Germany
for more information about this product directly from the OEM.