DC-1 MBd RedLink® fiber optic transmitter, horizontal orientation, non-inverting logic, green LED
The Firecomms DC to 1 MBd transmitter incorporates a highly reliable resonant cavity light emitting diode (RCLED) and an integrated driver IC, and is housed in a miniature package to interface with plug-terminated lengths of plastic optical fiber (POF). It is capable of delivering 1 MBd digital signals over fiber in industrial conditions with a temperature range from -40°C to 85°C. These transmitter housings are compatible with Versatile Link-style fiber plugs.
With a green RCLED, link distances of 150 meters or greater can be achieved reliably.
• Optimized for data transmission from DC to 1 Mbd
• Visible green RCLED at 530 nm
• Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
• RoHS compliant and flame retardant (UL 94 V-0)
• Compatible with Versatile Link cables and connectors
• Green transmitter housing
• Industry: Motor control, voltage isolation, drives, inverters, industrial control, gaming, medial imaging
• Communication: RS232, RS485, CAN bus, Modbus, Profibus
• Distance: 150-200 meter fiber run length using step index (SI) POF in typical operating conditions
Reference part number: FT01MHNG
More information on this product is available on the manufacturer's website, here