Firecomms OptoLock® duplex fiber optic transceiver, 10/125/250 MBd for Fast Ethernet, 2.2mm POF connector, with signal detect output
Firecomms Industrial OptoLock® transceiver has a small form factor housing which combines a pair of Firecomms fiber optic components to provide instant termination for bare Plastic Optical Fiber (POF). This POF port significantly simplifies the optical connection and as a consequence reduces time spent in maintenance of industrial equipment.
This version of OptoLock® carries a pair of Fiber Optic Transceivers (FOTs) designed to provide fast data links over POF in industrial environments. The FOTs are compatible with low‐voltage differential signalling (LVDS) for seamless integration into existing logic bus structures and are ideal for use with an FPGA or ASIC.
• Connector accepts and locks 2.2mm jacketed fiber
• Data transmission capabilities from DC to 250 MBd
• Visible red RCLED at 650 nm
• Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
• RoHS compliant
• Signal detect output pin
• Industrial networking: IEEE 802.3 (100Base-FX)
• Distance: 50 meter fiber run length using step index (SI) POF in typical operating conditions; 30 meters in worst-case conditions
Reference part number: FB2M5KVR
More information on this product is available on the manufacturer's website, here